Receive custom-tailored advice for increasing
your credibility, visibility and reputation.
This page is still in development.
I'll help you by answering important questions you may have. Choose any combination of questions below and/or add your own. You will have to give me specific background info so I can give you specific advice, not general.
Then choose any of the consults or tutorial formats that best work for you: Phone Tutorials • Office Tutorials • Lunch Tutorial • Answers by Direct Tweet
- Should I be a consultant or a practitioner?
- Should I be an employee or an entrepreneur?
- Should I be a specialist or a generalist?
- How do I identify my niche expertise?
- Should I explain the catalyst for my niche expertise?
- Should I be a book seller or a celebrity?
- Should I be an author or an authority?
- How committed am I to my practice's success?
Pricing and Payment
- How do I arrive at my hourly consulting rate?
- Should I be giving away advice for free or fee?
- How am I leaving money on the table?
- How do I get paid to promote myself?
- How do I get paid for my public speaking?
- How do I get paid for my media appearances?
- What are the ways I can get paid to write?
- How do I set my fees for speaking, writing and consulting?
- What do I answer when someone asks for my rates right off the bat?
- What do my clients need and want from me?
- How can I package my advice and expertise?
- What are some ways I can repackage my writing?
- What are some ways I can repackage my consulting advice?
- What are some ways I can use my ability to speak well?
- Which marketing activities are working against my best interests?
- Who should be doing my marketing and promotion?
- Should I hire a publicist?
- Should I be represented by an agent or act as my own agent?
- Should I sign with a speaker bureau or agent or both?
- Is my marketing plan working for me?
- Is my web site working for me?
- Which promotional materials do I really need?
- How do I create real newsworthiness?
- How do I overcome and recover from adversity in my business?
- How do I boost my confidence level during times of economic uncertainty?
- Should I tell clients I am experiencing personal hardship?
- What are some ways I can provide private consulting?
- How do I consult to government?
- How do I procure corporate consulting assignments?
- How do I structure private tutorials?
- What kinds of client critiques can I offer?
- What is my intellectual property?
- How do I license my works to others?
- Syndication: Should I self-syndicate or sell my syndication rights?
- Should I conduct seminars, workshops and webinars?
- How do I improve personal integrity and behavior in my professional practice?
- How important are manners in my practice?
- Should I have a written code of ethics?
- Should I sign contracts the client provides or write them myself?
- How should I structure expert witness contracts?
- How should I structure column syndication contracts?
- How should I structure corporate consulting contracts?
- How should I structure/negotiate paid speaking contracts?
- How should I structure/negotiate book publishing contracts?
- How should I structure/negotiate radio hosting contracts?
- How do I get television hosting contracts?
- How do I get commercial voice-over contracts?
- How do I get product endorsement contracts?
- What are some warning signs of problem clients and patients?
- How do I get client referrals and testimonials?
- Should I sign nondisclosure agreements?
- How do I write proposals for prospective clients?
- What are smarter ways to get paid by my clients?
- What are some fast ways to raise cash?
- How can I crowd-fund my creative projects?
- How do I procure monthly retainers from corporate clients?
- What are some ways I can expand my professional practice?
- What are the duties of a paid spokesman?
- What are the advantages and drawbacks of endorsing products and services of other companies?
- Is there a benefit to launching a professional association?
- Should I offer to train my professional colleagues?
- Should I start a school specializing in my expertise?
- Should I start a professional association of my professional colleagues?
- Should I create a foundation or non-profit organization?
- How do I become an expert witness in trials?
- Should I accept product endorsements?
- Should I take on spokesman duties?
- What's the best way to obtain paid public speaking events?
- Should I present free podcasts?
- Do I need to know how to produce my own digital audio and video products?
- Is it a good idea to provide training programs I've developed through other organizations?
- How do I get started teaching online classes?
- How do I get invited to appear on radio and television as a guest expert?
- How do I get into talk radio hosting?
- How do I get into TV talk show hosting?
- How do I start conducting my own public seminars?
- How do I syndicate my talk radio show?
- Should I self-publish my books or approach traditional book publishers.
- Is there an advantage in publishing booklets over full-length books?
- Should I publish a fee-based newsletter, or publish it for free?
- What is the advantage of publishing tip sheets?
- When should I offer templates of some of my successful consulting assignments?
- What is a special report and what do I need to know about publishing them?
- In which formats should I consider publishing my books?
- How do I get my articles published in magazines?
- How do I get my columns syndicated in multiple newspapers?
- How can I produce a book in two weeks?
- How do I create special reports and manuals?