Who is Andrea Reynolds?
You've probably never heard of her because - except for the preceding 15 years when life smacked her down - she was busy making other people recognizable and prosperous for almost 35 years. Now she's come out of the shadows to speak her mind… and wait until you hear what she has to say.
PRESENTATION TOPICS (click to see tentative titles)
- Critical Thinking Skills
- Kindness and Generosity of Spirit
- Self-Sabotage, Professional Sabotage
- Underearning, Money Smarts
- Overcoming Adversity and Loss
WEBSITES (If you'll notice, the connection between these sites is ADVICE.)
1. www.AdviceEmpire.com After 30-plus years as a promoter of authors, consultants, experts and practitioners, I am writing down all my contrarian marketing methods that lead to creating a consulting "empire" based on service, empathy and integrity. This website will promote this book/program.
2. www.AgingWithoutChildren.com My blog describing life as a 60-something, single woman without family, starting over in the United States.
3. www.AndreaReynolds.com (This site.) This site will profile my work as a speaker to professional organizations, corporations, conferences and conventions, colleges and universities, seminars and schools.
4. www.AuthorsBandB.com I'm inviting one writer at a time to be a guest in my home to work on a project for a week or month at a time.
5. www.BitangoBooks.com This is a publishing company I launched in mid-2012 to publish my deceased mother's novel manuscript, write a book of my deceased father's letters home from World War Two, highlight my own published works and publish new books in the future.
6. www.CrashCoursesOnline.com I'm creating a "school" in which adults can register for quick, affordable classes, jam-packed with useful information for fun, profit and social interaction. Check out the subject choices.
7. www.CrisisBrainstorm.com My counseling site where I both counsel individuals in crisis, refer them to specialists, and also act as their advocate to those companies and individuals who have bullied, intimidated, swindled, or coerced them.
8. www.GilliansGems.com This is my sister's site where she sells her hand-crafted, one-of-a-kind jewelry. It's still under construction.
9. www.HandyAnde.com After failing to find local people who want to earn $20-$40 an hour for short work assignments, I've turned the network of "concierges" into my own "Home Economy" service. Now I help homeowners and individuals have better, more productive homes and lives inside them.
10. www.HandyAnde.info An adjunct to HandyAnde.com, this site features the "concierge" services I provide, for income, when I am traveling throughout Canada and the United States promoting my speaking and written work. I created it so I would not be in competition with other concierges for assignments.
11. www.KindnessTest.com The home of my current book project, where I can report on the book's progress, provide information, and promote it to future readers.
12. www.TheUndercoverClient.com In an attempt to increase empathy and kindness amongst other service professionals and practitioners and improve their methods of service delivery, I created this service. With my own money I hire professionals and practitioners and write about how they treated me as their client, patient, guest or member… both good and bad behavior. And I always clearly articulated my intentions, in advance, to the service provider.
- A former radio talk show host on Canadian (Toronto) and US radio (Erie PA)
- A former voice-over talent on radio and TV commercials in Canada and US
- A freelance broadcaster on the Life Network in Canada
- How-to, self-help author since 1980
- Publisher since 1981 (HALO Press and Bitango Books)
- Independent business consultant since 1977
- Paid speaker since the age of 18
- Former Bed and Breakfast business owner (Author's Bed and Breakfast) which closed after a home invasion
- Designer of simple web sites
- Former secondary school teacher
- A pioneer in marketing professional services